Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Psychiatrists & Psychologists Across The State Of California
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) teaches you how to recognize harmful ways of thinking and discover behaviors that may be affecting your mood and then work to implement positive changes. The team of leading doctors at The Clinic, with offices located across the state of California, has helped countless patients using CBT. The Clinic will also soon service patients out of its new Berkeley and Marin locations.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Q & A
What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
What Kinds of Issues are Best Treated with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
- Insomnia and other sleep disorders
- Anger management
- Anxiety and panic disorders
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Substance problems
- Eating problems
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Specific phobias
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)