Psychiatrists & Psychologists Across The State Of California
The goal of psychotherapy is to help you develop a deeper understanding of yourself, your patterns, and your relationships. At the same time psychotherapy provides tools to maximize well-being and minimize distress. Whether you’ve been battling depression, anxiety or another mental health condition for years, or are just now navigating a stressful situation, such as a divorce or death of a loved one, psychotherapy with one of The Clinic’s highly-skilled doctors can provide life-changing help. The Clinic offers locations across the state of California.
Psychotherapy Q & A
How Does Psychotherapy Work?
What Type of Problems Can Be Addressed with Psychotherapy?
- Attention deficient hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Anxiety and panic disorders
- Social anxiety
- Relationship conflict
- Bipolar disorder
- Chronic disease management
- Life transition
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Stress and burnout
- Sexual problems
- Substance abuse
- Weight loss
How Do I Know If I Need Psychotherapy?
- Have you felt overwhelming sadness for a prolonged period?
- Do you feel stuck? Have you not been able to move past your current problems, despite help from friends and family?
- Is it difficult to concentrate and fulfill your day to day responsibilities?
- Do you constantly worry?
- Is your use of alcohol, drugs or other vices harming you or your relationships with others?
- Do you notice that you keep getting into the same types of relationships…that don’t work?
- Do you want to understand yourself on a deeper level?
How Effective is Psychotherapy?
Among our team of mental health professionals, we have doctors who have expertise in a variety of treatment methods. When you call our team, we will help you find the right treatment for you.
The Clinic is specialized in the following areas:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
- Sensate focus
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Emotion Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (CBTi)
- Brief Behavioral Therapy (BBT)
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT)
- Art therapy
- Control mastery
- Psychodynamic psychotherapy
- Time Limited Dynamic Psychotherapy (TLDP)
- Attachment-focused therapy
- Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT)
- Prolonged Exposure (PE)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)
- TEAM-CBT therapy
- Solution focused therapy
- Positive psychology